Dr Ahmed Zobaa
Howell Building 217
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0)1895 265335
- Analysis, design, and development of passive and active filters to solve power quality problems.
- Potential applications of probabilistic modeling of current and voltage harmonics in the power factor correction and harmonics mitigation techniques.
- Potential applications of different optimisation algorithms and methods for maximum energy utilization, system voltage stabilization, and loss reduction in distribution systems and automotive industries.
- Sustainable energy use and engineering sustainable supply while adapting to the demands of climate change, global population growth and the depletion of natural resources.
- Develop effective methods to improve the efficiency of small wind turbines.
- Enabling technologies for increasing the pervasion of renewable power generators in smart grids.
- Optimal allocation of Phase Measuring Units in power systems to achieve full network observability.
- Investigate the effectiveness of the HVDC link and FACTS in the grid with a view of system stability enhancement.