Clinical placements span across London and the South East of England. This means you'll have access to a wide and diverse patient population, providing you with the experience needed to become an accomplished doctor.
Apply your knowledge in the local community
You’ll rotate through our different clinical partner organisations for variable lengths of time. You'll not just be observing you'll also have the opportunity to apply your clinical knowledge to real life clinical situations. Your supervised rotations may include primary, secondary and tertiary care settings, community health centres and specialist areas such as - urgent and emergency care centres, mental health services, outpatient services, sexual health clinics and drug and alcohol services.
Confirmed placement providers include:
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Central & North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Frimley Health Foundation Trust (Wexham, Heatherwood & Frimley Park Hospitals)
- Hillingdon Primary Care Confederation
- Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trusts
- The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Clinical placements across primary and secondary care in a range of medical and surgical specialties and mental health:
- Accident and emergency
- Acute medical care
- Care of the elderly
- Critical care
- General surgery and urology
- Mental health
- Obstetrics and gynaecology / Sexual health
- Oncology and palliative care
- Primary/GP care
- Rheumatology and rehabilitation
- Special senses - ears, nose, throat, eyes and dermatology.