Clinical placements span across London and the South East of England. This means you'll have access to a very wide and diverse patient population, providing you with the experience needed to become an accomplished doctor.
Apply your knowledge in the local community
You’ll rotate through our different clinical partner organisations for variable lengths of time. You'll not just be observing you'll also have the opportunity to apply your clinical knowledge to real life clinical situations. Your supervised locations may include teaching hospitals, private hospitals and clinics, community health centres and specialist areas such as emergency medicine and drug and alcohol services.
Confirmed placement providers include:
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Central & North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Frimley Health Foundation Trust (Wexham, Heatherwood & Frimley Park Hospitals)
- Hillingdon Primary Care Confederation
- Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trusts
- The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Clinical placements in a range of medical and surgical specialties:
- Accident and emergency
- Acute care
- Care of the elderly
- Critical care
- Obstetrics & gynaecology
- Oncology and palliative care
- Rheumatology and rehabilitation
- Special senses, ears, nose, throat, eyes and dermatology
- GP surgeries and home visits
- Operating theatres
- Ward rounds with consultants, nurses, junior doctors and specialist healthcare professionals.