Our Medicine Summer Virtual Open Days are a fantastic opportunity for you to discover Brunel Medical School from wherever you are in the world. Meet our academic staff, ask questions, and learn all about our 5-year Medicine MBBS course.
We are holding two sessions on the same day to account for the different world time zones.
Please note that the Medicine MBBS is for international (non-UK) students only.
Monday 18 July 2022
Morning session - 9.00-10.30am BST
Afternoon session - 5.00-6.30pm BST
What to expect during the event:
- Join our Zoom sessions and watch presentations to learn more about what Brunel Medical School has on offer
- Meet our Brunel Medical School Dean
- Learn more about our 5-year undergraduate MBBS course
- Join our Questions & Answers session
- Discover how we support our international students
- Learn all about our entry requirements and the Multi Mini Interview (MMI) process
- Find out about Team-Based Learning, and our innovative and digital approach to learning and teaching
Please email our enquiries team if you have any questions: