- International Innovation and Technology Management Strategy
- Artificial Intelligence and Value Chain Optimisation
- Automation, Digitalisation and Work
- Business Models and Innovation Management
- Corporate Communication in Digital Age
- Product Design and Brand Management
Research group (s)
Current research focuses on the impact of Artificial Intelligence on business models and value chain optimisation. I am also interested in the contemporary issues in strategic product / service / organisational innnovation management.
Research grants and projects
- 2020-21: BBS Dean Pump-priming fund on the impact of disruptive technology (i.e. AI, Blockchain, IoT, Big Data) adoption on the performance of UK care homes.
- 2020-21: CES funding on DIY Lab within Brunel CBASS
- 2020-21: Research Seminar Series Awards 2020-21 on Digital Futures, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data within Brune:
- 2019-2021: British Council and Indian SPARC (Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration) Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Productivity, Employability and Business Models in Health Care Services
- 2018-2019: Centre for Entrepreneurship and Sustainability (CES), Brunel University London, Is your job going to be Gigified? Envisioning personal exposure to earnings volatility in the age of the gig economy.
- •2017-2020: EU H2020 MSCA RISE, GREENDC: Sustainable Energy Demand Management for Green Data Centres. This research project studies the Energy Consumption and management issues of Data Centres in the UK, Turkey and Bulgaria and investigates their environmental impact and government policies
- Prof John Balmer
- Prof Ashley Braganza
- Dr Ana Canhoto
- Dr David Botchie
- Prof David Gallear
- Dr Chima Mordi
- Visualise network
Similar research interests