// Google Tag Manager (function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src= '//www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f); })(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-MKWZ6T');


Student exchange programmes are formal agreements Brunel has with other universities. Under these agreements, if you are studying an eligible subject you can spend a period of time studying at a partner institution in another country. While you are on an exchange, you will continue to pay any required tuition fees at your home institution but do not pay any tuition fees to host institution. You will still be liable for transportation costs and living expenses, although there may be grants available to help with this if you are on the Erasmus+ programme.

Find out more about the Erasmus+ Programme (European Commission funded study or traineeship)

Find out more about our links with Institutions outside Europe

Partner Universities

Erasmus +

Non Erasmus

Page last updated: Friday 07 November 2014