Business Life – Employability skills programme
Business Life is a unique Employability Programme designed to maximise students’ career prospects by providing an intensive programme of professional workshops and events that run in parallel with academic studies.
Business Life was conceived, developed and is delivered in association with leading employers from business, industry and the public sector.
Business Life features at-a-glance:
- High quality personal, technology, language and business skill training courses and workshops
- Career development and planning services, including mentoring, industry taster sessions and guest speaker series
- Sector leading work experience programme covering placements, volunteering, internships and vacation work
- Help with marketing your capabilities, through networking events, CV development, employer exhibitions and student showcases
- Lifelong continuous professional development, including short courses and Masters programmes at preferential rates
If you are thinking about applying to Brunel Business School, have a look at the programmes that we have put in place to give you the best chance to develop your academic and employability skills.
The Business Life programme is designed to enhance your academic and employability skills so that you can get the best out of Brunel Business School and secure your ideal job when you graduate.
Brunel's Business Life programme has been designed to produce well rounded graduates with strong academic and employability skills. Click here for further information or to work with us to make the Business Life programme.
Brunel's Business Life programme does not stop when you graduate. If you are a recent graduate and need additional help to enhance your employability skills, get in touch with us.