Our Postgraduate Open Evenings run throughout the year and are designed to give you an idea of what postgraduate life at Brunel is like, giving you the chance to discuss your interests with both staff and current students. This is your opportunity to immerse yourself in your chosen subject and meet people who are just as passionate as you are.
Postgraduate Open Evening in London for Law, Politics and Economics & Finance, 28 February 2018: Join us in the heart of London to speak to our students and academics about our courses.
Book your place - Postgraduate Open Evening for Law, Politics and Economics & Finance - 28 February 2018
Our next University-wide Postgraduate Open Evening is running on 23 May 2018, 4pm-7pm.
Register your interest - Wednesday 23 May 2018
Whether you are looking for a taught course or research course, our Open Evenings at Brunel University London will give you the opportunity to ask all the questions you need and will hopefully provide you with your perfect study choice.
During the evenings you will have the chance to:
- Meet academic staff
- Find out all about your chosen programmes and research areas
- Meet current postgraduate students
- Take part in talks about postgraduate life at Brunel
- Learn more about our World-leading Research Institutes and their projects
- Hear about funding opportunities, finance and scholarships
- Possibly apply for a postgraduate taught programme that interests you
Thinking of applying?
During the University-wide Open Evenings our Admissions team will be on hand for those who wish to apply to a postgraduate taught programme. In order to apply on the evenings, you must bring with you:
- Past qualifications
- Personal Statement
- References (at least one reference)
- Passport (if possible but not absolute necessary)
- Details of the course you would like to apply for
Brunel's Admissions staff can make a provisional offer if you are applying with standard qualifications on courses which do not require interview - subject to meeting the entry requirements. If you meet the requirements we will give you a provisional offer (a letter subject to a two week expiry date for you to fully apply through our online application system and upload the relevant documents including the offer letter).
Please note we cannot:
- Make offers on the spot for courses that require interview or further assessment, such as portfolios or samples of work
- Make offers on the spot to applicants with uncommon qualifications
- Take applications – all applicants must apply through our online system
Subject specific Open Evenings
PGCE Information Evening, 15 March 2018: Learn more about our ‘Outstanding’ (Ofsted 2015) PGCE courses including primary education and secondary education and find out how the course is structured, entry requirements, skills tests, bursaries and funding, and student loans.
Book your place - PGCE Information Evening - 15 March 2018
Keep in touch before, during and after your visit!
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram