Campus Communications and Events
The Campus Communications and Events Team manage internal communications within the University and coordinate all major University events.
Our key areas are:
- Communicating everything from major University announcements to our latest achievements.
- Developing and improving campus communications for staff and students.
- Managing the primary communication channels such as IntraBrunel the University intranet and central social media channels.
- Helping other departments communicate their key messages effectively to staff and students.
- Co-ordinating and promoting University events from Open Days to Graduation.