- PhD – Motor Control & Learning – Otago University, New Zealand (1999)
- MSc – Physiotherapy – Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran (1994)
- BSc – Physiotherapy – Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Iran (1987)
- Brunel University London (2009 – present)
- University College London (2007 – 2009)
- Manchester Metropolitan University (2004 – 2007)
Newest selected publications
Theis, N., Mohagheghi, AA. and Korff, T. (2016) 'Mechanical and material properties of the plantarflexor muscles and Achilles tendon in children with spastic cerebral palsy and typically developing children'. Journal of Biomechanics. ISSN: 0021-9290 Open Access Link
Brett, P., Du, X., Mikov, N., Mohagheghi, A. and Korff, T. (2015) 'A mechatronic solution for stroke rehabilitation in a reaching task'.
Eshraghi, S., Esat, I. and Mohagheghi, AA. (2015) 'Relationship between Hallux Valgus and plantar force transformation among metatarsal regions'. Footwear Science, 7. pp. S151 - S152. ISSN: 1942-4280
Theis, N., Korff, T., Kairon, H. and Mohagheghi, AA. (2013) 'Does acute passive stretching increase muscle length in children with cerebral palsy?'. Clinical Biomechanics, 28 (9-10). pp. 1061 - 1067. ISSN: 0268-0033 Open Access Link
Eshraghi, S., Esat, I., Rahmanivahid, P., Yazdifar, M., Eshraghi, M., Mohagheghi, A. and (2013) 'Study on relationship between foot pressure pattern and Hallux Valgus (HV) progression'. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 8005 LNCS (PART 2). pp. 76 - 83. ISSN: 0302-9743et al.