I started working at Brunel University in 1996, after completing a Masters course at Napier University. I work in the field of ecotoxicology, and have been involved with a number of different grants, using a wide variety of techniques. In addition to doing research work, I provide laboratory support for staff, visitors and students, and I manage and maintain our ecotoxicology laboratories. I also carry out contract work for external organisations.
- 1994-1995: MSc. Biology of Water Resource Management, Napier University
- 1979-1983: BSc. Applied Biology, Brunel University
- 1996 - present: Senior Research Technician, Institute for the Environment, Brunel University
- 1985 - 1988: Research Assistant, Immunology Department, Liverpool University, Liverpool
- 1984 - 1985: Research Technician, Zoology Department, Oxford University, Oxford