Skip to main content

Transcript of Studies/HEAR

A Transcript of Studies is an official record of a student's academic achievement whilst studying at University. It includes a breakdown of all modules taken and results attained. It is available to all undergraduate and postgraduate students who enrolled from October 1998. 

Undergraduate students who enrolled on a course of study from September 2012 and who obtained their Bachelors degree will receive a Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR). The HEAR is designed to provide students with a record of both academic and non-academic achievements whilst studying at University. It replaces the Transcript of Studies and incorporates the Diploma Supplement for final year students. It is available at the point of award and can be viewed and shared from within the Brunel University London’s VerifyAward service. The HEAR is designed to be an electronic document. 

For Students awarded since October 2008

If you have not already done so, then please sign up for our VerifyAward service where your degree and Transcript of Studies are stored securely online, available for you to view free of charge whenever you need them. This service provides a 24/7 automated service for online award verifications for students who have graduated since October 2008. You can use this service to allow employers, recruitment agencies, educational institutions and other third parties to verify that you hold an authentic degree from Brunel University London.

Should you require a hard copy of your Transcript of Studies or HEAR, this can be provided. The current cost for a printed Transcript of Studies or HEAR is £60. Please click here to contact us. 

For Students awarded between October 1998 and October 2008

Transcript requests for the following departments Chemistry, Physics, Material Science, Geography and Metallurgy will need to be looked into by the Awards Team. Please click here to contact us.

All Doctoral Research transcripts prior to October 2008 can only be obtained from the Awards Team. Please click here to contact us.

All other students Your transcript can only be obtained from the department that you studied with (please click here to find your department). The current cost of a printed replacement copy is £60.

For Students awarded before October 1998

If you enrolled prior to October 1998, please be aware that a transcript may not be available. However, we can provide an official letter confirming this. Please click here to contact us.

I have activities missing from my HEAR

Students are advised to check that their approved activities are listed in eVision before completing their studies.

If any approved activities missing are from your HEAR, then please contact us here.

For more HEAR details please refer to