20 Feb 2018, 11:00 - 13:00
02/20/2018 11:00 AM
02/20/2018 01:00 PM
Practical business: Difficult conversations and workplace bullying
This workshop is about Managing Difficult Conversations and workplace bullying
Join our mailing list
Key message: Better to have a difficult conversation while it is still a conversation, rather than waiting until it becomes a disciplinary hearing.
Bullying, for example, is defined by the person to whom it is happening and therefore must be taken seriously.
Aims & Objectives
- Identify our feelings towards difficult conversations
- Explain the pitfalls of difficult conversations and generating solutions to support your practice
- Practice difficult conversations
- Identify what constitutes workplace bullying
- Reflect on your views towards “workplace bullying” (the way we deal with something can be affected by our mind-set towards it)