Code of Conduct
We aim to provide a pleasant and safe environment for everyone using the Library, whether a Brunel student, member of staff, or external visitor, and to this end we have a Code of Conduct, as follows:
- Please turn off phone ringtones and set mobile devices to mute
- No hot or pungent smelling food is allowed in the Library, anywhere
- Only lidded drinks (including cans) to be brought into the Library
- Please observe the noise restrictions clearly indicated on each floor
- Please treat others with courtesy.
This code is in addition to the Library Rules, which apply to everyone using the Library.