Dr Maysam Abbod
Howell Building 221
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)1895 267061
Dr Maysam F. Abbod (MIEE, CEng) He received BSc degree in Electrical Engineering fromUniversity ofTechnology in 1987. PhD in Control Engineering fromUniversity ofSheffield in 1992. From 1993 to 2006 he was with the Department of Automatic Control and Systems Engineering at theUniversity ofSheffield as a research associate and senior research fellow
- November 2001 Modelling of DNA mismatch repair expression and microsatellite instability in transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder, Department of Urology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sheffield.
- August 2000 Model-based data-mining from chromium process production information for London and Scandinavian Metallurgical Co Ltd.
- July 1999 Developments of a neuro-fuzzy tool for hardness estimation of quenched steel rolls, Forgemasters Rolls, Sheffield.
- March - April 1996 Development of a fuzzy logic tool for estimation of electric load on national grid. EA Technology, Chester.
Newest selected publications
Liu, Q., Chiu, R., Fan, S., Abbod, M. and shieh, J. (2017) 'HRV-derived data similarity and distribution index based on ensemble neural network for measuring depth of anaesthesia'. PeerJ, 5 (e4067). ISSN: 2167-8359 Open Access Link
Mezher, M. and Abbod. (2017) 'A Novel Genetic Operator for Genetic Folding Algorithm: A Refolding Operator and A New Genotype'. International Journal of Engineering and Manufacturing (IJEM).
Sadrawi, M., Lin, C-H., Lin, Y-T., Hsieh, Y., Kuo, C-C., Chien, J., (2017) 'Arrhythmia Evaluation in Wearable ECG Devices'. Sensors, 17 (11). pp. 2445 - 2445.et al.
Saeed, NH. and Abbod, MF. (2017) 'Modelling oil pipelines grid: Neuro-fuzzy supervision system'. International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications, 9 (10). pp. 1 - 11. ISSN: 2074-904X Open Access Link
Al-dmour, A. and Abbod, M. (Accepted) 'The Implementation of Sys Trust Principles and Criteria for Assuring Reliability of AIS: Empirical Study'. International Journal of Accounting and Information Management. ISSN: 1834-7649 Open Access Link