Dr Maysam Abbod
Howell Building 221
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)1895 267061
Dr Maysam F. Abbod (MIET, CEng, SMIEEE, SFHEA) He received BSc degree in Electrical Engineering fromUniversity of Technology in 1987. PhD in Control Engineering fromUniversity ofSheffield in 1992. From 1993 to 2006 he was with the Department of Automatic Control and Systems Engineering at theUniversity of Sheffield as a research associate and senior research fellow
MIET, SMIEEE, CEng, SFHEA
- November 2001 Modelling of DNA mismatch repair expression and microsatellite instability in transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder, Department of Urology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sheffield.
- August 2000 Model-based data-mining from chromium process production information for London and Scandinavian Metallurgical Co Ltd.
- July 1999 Developments of a neuro-fuzzy tool for hardness estimation of quenched steel rolls, Forgemasters Rolls, Sheffield.
- March - April 1996 Development of a fuzzy logic tool for estimation of electric load on national grid. EA Technology, Chester.
Newest selected publications
Abbod, M. and Shieh, J-S. (2020) 'Special Issue "Advanced Signal Processing in Intelligent Systems for Health Monitoring".'. Sensors, 19. pp. 4727 - 4727. ISSN: 1424-8220 Open Access Link
Venkat Anil Adibhatla, VA., Chih, H-C., Hsu, C-C., Cheng, J., Abbod, M. and Shieh, JS. (2020) 'Defect Detection in Printed Circuit Boards Using You-Only-Look-Once Convolutional Neural Networks'. Electronics, 9 (9). pp. 1 - 16. ISSN: 1450-5843 Open Access Link
Aljuaid, A. and Abbod, M. (2020) 'Artificial Intelligence-Based E-Recruitments System'.10th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Systems IS’20. Varna, Bulgaria. 18 - 30 August. IEEE. pp. 144 - 147.Open Access Link
Alrashedi, A. and Abbod, M. (2020) 'The Effect of Using Artificial Intelligence on Performance of Appraisal System: A Case Study for University of Jeddah Staff in Saudi Arabia'.SAI Intelligent Systems Conference. Springer International Publishing. pp. 145 - 154. ISSN: 2194-5357 Open Access Link
Mecheter, I., Amira, A., Abbod, M. and Zaidi, H. (2020) 'Brain MR imaging segmentation using convolutional auto encoder network for PET attenuation correction'.SAI Intelligent Systems Conference. Springer International Publishing. pp. 430 - 440. ISSN: 2194-5357 Open Access Link