- CEng. IntPE (UK), Eur Ing
- BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronics Engg (Uni of Nottingham)
- MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering (University of Warwick)
- MBA in International Business (University of Birmingham)
- PhD in Engineering (University of Warwick)
- English, Malaysian, Mandarin, Cantonese
- Fellow of the British Institute of NDT
- Fellow of the Institute of Engineering and Technology
He is the Director of BIC, leading activities varying from Research and development to commercialisation in the areas of novel technique development, sensor applications, signal and image processing, numerical modelling and electronics hardware. His experience is also in Collaborative funding (EC FP7 and UK TSB), project management and technology commercialisation.
Newest selected publications
Gan, T-H., Jackson, P., France, A. and Daniel, I. (2009) 'Development of a permanent installation tool for structural health monitoring of pipelines'.Malaysia International NDT Conference and Exhibition. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. [unpublished]
Gan, T-H., Ennaceur, C. and Jackson, P. (2009) 'Time reversal focusing of guided waves in pipes and pipelines'.Malaysia International NDT Conference and Exhibition. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. [unpublished]
Ennaceur, C., Mudge, P. and Gan, T-H. (2008) 'Long-range inspection of engineering assets using guided ultrasonic waves'. Condition Monitoring Journal, In Press.
Ennaceur, C., Mudge, P. and Gan, T-H. (2008) 'Long range inspection of different engineering assets using guided waves'.17th World Conference on Non-Destructive Testing (WCNDT). Shanghai, China. [unpublished]
Ennaceur, C., Mudge, P. and Gan, T-H. (2008) 'Long range inspection of engineering assets using LRUT'.Fifth International Conference on Condition Monitoring and Machinery Failure Prevention Technologies. Edinburgh, UK. [unpublished]