Wing Yin Lee (Michelle) comes from Hong Kong. Before she moved to London to pursue her studies, she worked as an English Language teacher in both primary and secondary schools for five years. She is interested in citizenship. national identity construction and civic movements.
- ‘An Analysis of Identity and Narrative Structure of “Coming-out” Stories’
- ‘Teachers’ Pedagogical Decision Making on Teaching Controversial Issues’
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in English Language and Literature and Bachelor of Education (Honours) in English Language Teaching from Hong Kong Baptist University
- Professional Diploma in Guidance and Counselling from The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- MA Policy Studies in Education from University College London