Dr Morad Danishvar
- Email: email@example.com
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences
Morad is a senior research fellow in the System Engineering Research Group at Brunel University London, UK. He received his BSc degree in Electronic Engineering, the MSc. degree in Engineering Management and the PhD degree from Brunel University London in 2015. His research interest is in Data Science, Data analytics and machine learning, AI, real-time systems modelling and optimization. Morad has worked from 2017-2020 on the EU Horizon 2020 Z-Factor project, which focuses on zero defects in manufacturing systems. And currently is a senior research fellow on the EU Horizon 2020 DEEP PURPLE
- Machine Learning Engineer, Python Programming and Deep Learning four-month courses from UDACITY institution, 2020-21.
- National Instruments Certificates of Training (CORE 1, 2, 3, 'Object-Oriented Design and Programming' &’ Advanced Architecture' in LabVIEW software), 2017-19.
- Allen Bradley PLC Certificates in 'Project Development', 'Maintenance / Troubleshooting' and 'Factory talk transaction manager', 2012-14.
PhD in Data Science, March 2011 –Sep 2015, College of Engineering and Design, Brunel University, London, UK.
MSc. in Technology Management, Sep. 2008- Oct. 2009, Faculty of Technology, University of Portsmouth, UK.
BSc. in Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Sep. 1998- July 2002, Faculty of Electrical and IT, University of Tabriz, Iran.
- Research Fellowship in Horizon 2020 European projects, Deep Purple Project & HYDROUSA
- Deputy Director at Brunel University's Digital Manufacturing Centre (DMC)