1) Argyroudis S, Mitoulis SA, Hofer L, Zanini MA, Tubaldi E, Frangopol D (2020). Resilience assessment framework for critical infrastructure in a multi-hazard environment. Science of the Total Environment, 136854.
2) McKenna G, Argyroudis S, Winter M, Mitoulis S (2020). Multiple hazard fragility analysis for granular highway embankments: moisture ingress and scour. Transportation Geotechnics, 26, 100431.
3) Argyroudis S, Nasiopoulos G, Mantadakis N, Mitoulis SA (2020). Cost-based resilience assessment of bridges subjected to earthquakes. International Journal of Disaster Resilience in the Built Environment, DOI 10.1108/IJDRBE-02-2020-0014.
4) Argyroudis S, Mitoulis S, Winter M, Kaynia AM (2019). Fragility of transport assets exposed to multiple hazards: State-of-the-art review toward infrastructural resilience. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 191, 106567.
5) Argyroudis S, Mitoulis S, Kaynia AM, Winter MG (2018). Fragility assessment of transportation infrastructure systems subjected to earthquakes. Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics V, June 10-13, Austin, Texas, USA, Geotechnical Special Publication (GSP 292), pp 174-183.
6) Argyroudis S, Tsinidis G, Gatti F, Pitilakis K (2017). Effects of SSI and lining corrosion on the seismic vulnerability of shallow circular tunnels. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering 98: 244-256.
7) Mayoral JM, Argyroudis S, Castañon E (2016). Vulnerability of floating tunnel shafts for increasing earthquake loading. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 80:1-10
8) Argyroudis S, Kaynia AM (2015). Analytical seismic fragility functions for highway and railway embankments and cuts. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 44(11):1863–1879.
9) Argyroudis S, Pitilakis K (2012). Seismic fragility curves of shallow tunnels in alluvial deposits. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 35:1–12