Research students are welcomed to our Forum as valued members of our thriving, research-intensive community. Find out more about Research Degrees in Brunel.
A research degree provides the opportunity to investigate a topic in depth, and contribute new knowledge to your discipline. We are particularly interested in supervising students' research in the following areas, but this list is not exaustive. Please feel free to contact a suitable member of staff with your own ideas linking to the general theme of the Forum:
- New business models for circular economy
- Stakeholders engagement in a circular economy
- Innovation in design - rethinking product design for a circular economy
- Rethinking consumer ownership, transitioning from products to services
- The economic benefits of a circular economy
- Circular economy progress across different sectors